HEAD RACE COACH: Brad Aylwin
365 Ski Racing is a programme for intermediate and advanced skiers to develop their skiing and racing techniques. This programme is suitable for intermediate and advanced skiers with or without racing experience. We offer three levels of racing: Entry, Intermediate and Advanced.
The 365 Ski Racing term programmes are run by experienced ski race coaches who have a great passion for ski racing. The programmes are designed by the coaches to ensure the athletes achieve the best results possible and to ensure they enjoy learning more about racing technique.
At the end of each term we run a mini competition amongst the 365 racers, which allows the athletes to work towards an event throughout their training. In addition, it prepares the athletes for national competitions and other competitions they may compete in.
The programme includes a goal setting session at the beginning of each term and finishes with a review session at the end of each term. This will provide the athletes with inspiration and motivation to achieve their goals.
Click Here to download the Ski Race Training Handout – 2012
Term 2, 2014 Ski Race Programmes
Tuesday 6th May, 2014 - Wednesday 2nd July, 2014 (9 week term)
‘Entry’ Race Programme
The ‘Entry’ Race Programme provides a development on skiing technique and a basic introduction to a race course:
- 1.5 hours of training each week (school terms only)
- Wednesday (4:00pm-5:30pm)
‘Intermediate’ Race Programme
The ‘Intermediate’ Race Programme provides an introduction to advanced technique and begins to develop individual training techniques. This programme develops individual racing techniques through a race course:
- 1 Hour, 45 minutes of training each week (school terms only).
- Tuesday (4:00pm-5:45pm) or Wednesday (5:45pm-7:30pm)
‘Experienced’ Race Programme
The ‘Experienced’ Race Programme provides more specific and individual training techniques, and a technical approach to ski racing. This programme also develops strategies and techniques through a race course in both training and in a competition atmosphere:
- 1 Hour, 45 minutes of training each week (school terms only)
- Tuesday (6:00pm-7:45pm) or Wednesday (5:45pm-7:300pm)
Term 2, 2014 Members Pricing (Year, Half-Year or Family Year Pass members):
- $324 for 9 week term (this price includes 10% disount when paid in full) or
- $40 per week to be paid by direct debit
Term 2, 2014 Non-Members Pricing:
- $405 for 9 week term (this price includes 10% disount when paid in full) or
- $50 per week to be paid by direct debit
*A $2.50 processing fee is taken for booking online.