What’s been happening this week?
This weeks ‘Snowplanet TV’ is presented to you by Brad and Oliver from inside the dome.
- School Holiday Programs are under way and off to a great start. There are 3 times to choose from 9:30am – 11:30am | 1:00pm – 3:00pm | 4:00pm – 6:00pm.
If your children are still keen to sign up for week 2 you can do this here.
- Freestyle Camp is currently on in the evenings from 6:00pm – 9:00pm and some solid progress had already been made after just one session. We are excited to see what the rest of the week holds. Don’t forget if you haven’t signed up there is still space for next week.
- Ski and Snowboard Tuning is available in partnership with Ballistics Wake & Snow. Drop your gear off at Snowplanet reception and we will get it down to the boys to work their magic for your upcoming winter adventures.
- 7 Summits Roast Dinner continues on Sunday nights from 5pm-8pm. Join us in the restaurant for a delicious hassle free dinner. $19 per person.
- Keep the photos coming in as we have another prize! Take a photo of yourself at Snowplanet having a great time. Don’t forget these photos can be anywhere at Snowplanet in the snow, in the restaurant or in the carpark etc.
- Use the tags @snowplanetnz @365freestyle #snowprizes
- Most likes, comments and shares will win.
- 24th – 28th April
- 1st May – Term 2 programs start
- 19th May – Planet of the Apes