Snowplanet TV – Find out what programs we have available this term!
What’s happening this week?
Join Brad and Oliver as they bring you the latest updates, programs and training opportunities happening at Snowplanet.
- Brad and Oliver have returned from successful training camps in the south island with their 365 athletes. Brad was at Mt Hutt with a bunch of keen Ski Racers and Oliver was at Cardrona with some hardy Freestylers who also had a chance to train at the Snowsports NZ compound!
- Congratulations to Lil Liam Richards who took out 1st in his age group at the Wednesday Slopestyle competition. We are so pleased to have him as one of our sponsored athletes!
- Term 3 programs have kicked off at Snowplanet. If you haven’t signed up but are still keen, now is the time to get your registrations in!
- We hit record numbers in our July School Holiday Programs with over 400 kids. We loved introducing new kids to the snow and seeing other kids return to practice and progress their skills. We hope you all have a fantastic winter season either here at the dome with us or at the mountain.
- Private Lessons are available throughout the entire year – just give us a call, bookings essential.
- 12th August – Pre NIPS Race at Snowplanet (Register on the night)