Snowplanet TV – The latest updates from around Snowplanet!
Find out what’s been going on with athletes and recent events at Snowplanet + what’s coming up!
- Snowplanet athletes raced at Coronet Peak last week with some great results – Tess Porter 3rd Kiwi at National Junior Slalom champs, 6th in international field; Jenna Johnson 7th Kiwi and 10th in international field.
- 365 Saturdays – Oliver is adding in an extra training session on Saturdays from 11:00am – 1:00pm. If you are interested seen him an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Ski racing, Freestyle, 365 and Ripper ‘n Riders Programs are happy to take extra athletes each week as ‘drop ins’. This means you can pay weekly as you attend instead of paying for the whole term upfront.
- Terrain Park
- We are taking your requests! If you head over to our Facebook page and comment on our terrain park albums and posts with what features you would like to see we can work them into our plans! We will select a winner each week.
- The terrain park is groomed 3 x a day on Friday and Saturdays to ensure it up to scratch for all our freestyles, be sure to come on by and show the park crew your appreciation.
- 7 Summits Restaurant & Bar – Check out great Bush to Plate Menu
- Private Lessons – be sure to call ahead of time as our instructors are in hot demand! Call Now.
- 21st September, 6pm – Snow Sports New Zealand are coming to Snowplanet for a talent I.D session. This will be a jam format and a few coaching tips. SSNZ will select a few athletes to come back again the following night and talk to them about possible progression pathways in freestyle.
- October School Holidays we are taking registrations now.
- Week 1: 2nd – 6th | Week 2: 9th – 13th
- 9:30am – 11:30am | 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Stay tuned for more upcoming events. Keep an eye on our events calendar.