Notice to Customers:
The Southern slope space will be used from 5pm – 8pm for the SSNZ Slopestyle Series on 13 September. Both slopes will still be open to the public, but expect wait times on the Terrain Park.
The 2018 SSNZ Slopestyle Series concludes with a last push in the North Island, kicked off with Snowplanet Slopestyle on September 13th! U14 and Open Divisions get their last 2 chances to up their North Island and National scores before the series is over.
- Open : Born 2004 or older
- U14 : Born 2005 or younger
- 2 Judged Runs
- Jam Format
- Course Open throughout event
- Rider’s choose when to start a judged run
- Course hold until rider is through, then opened again.
- All runs must be finished by 8pm.
- 5pm – 5:45pm : Bib Collection, Late Registration
- 6pm – 6:10pm : Rider’s Briefing at Top of Course
- 6:10pm – 8:00pm : Training and Judged Runs
- 830pm : Prize Giving
SSNZ Slopestyle series
|Entry Fee:||$30, $30 Lift Ticket|
- Anyone may enter these events, but to be considered on the SSNZ Slopestyle Series Points Lists found here, athletes must have a current SSNZ Membership and register for events through the SSNZ website.
- Late registrants may still enter the series, but must ensure they give organisers their SSNZ member number on the event day, or purchase a membership within 1 week of the event’s conclusion.
- Read the full rules here.
- Further questions related to the SSNZ Slopestyle Series can be directed to Luke, email@example.com.
Non SSNZ members may register on the day at an entry price set by the organiser.
Preview the Terrain Park here.