Snowplanet will be hosting Waterslide Mania from Thursday 17th January until Tuesday 29th January!
Once again this summer we are set to bring you fun and excitement with Waterslide Mania. A pop-up waterslide park that will run for 13 consecutive days.
Waterslide Mania – 5 Slides
Waterslide Mania consists of five slippery summer slides; King Cobra (60m), Two Downhill Dragsters (80m), Mega Mountain (20m) and Lightning Luge (16m)
- 17th January – 29th January
- Ticket desk open 9:45am – 4:00pm
- Session times:
- 10:00am – 12:00pm
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Tickets can be purchased online here. If not sold out prior, tickets can also be purchased on the day at the on-site ticket booth by Cash/Eftpos.
- When purchasing online tickets you are accepting the terms and conditions attributed to Waterside Mania Events
Prices Per Person for 2hr session
*Not all slides are suitable for all ages under 18. Refer to the description of each slide below for more detail
|Adult Pass||Downhill Dragster slide only, A maximum adult weight of 115kg applies**|
**The intention of the Adult Pass is for adult family members to enjoy sliding with their children on the Downhill Dragster. To maintain safety/prevent slide damage, usage guidelines will be provided at the event.
*Rings make you go a lot quicker!!
Half price tickets may be available (subject to capacity) when there is one hour or less left in the current session.
These tickets are only available onsite from the ticket tent.
More about the slides
|King Cobra||60m downhill slide, completely inflated off the ground with PVC wings and a shallow pool at the end.||17 & Under|
|Downhill Dragster Senior||80m downhill slide, inflated start pad to run and dive onto with inflated pontoon sides and a deep high-sided pool at the end. |
A maximum adult weight of 115kg applies
|Downhill Dragster Junior||80m downhill slide, inflated start pad to run and dive onto with inflated pontoon sides and shallow pool at the end. ||17 & Under|
|Mega Mountain||20m long slide with 3.4m high inflatable start ramp, inflated pontoon sides and a shallow pool at the end||17 & Under|
|Lightning Luge||16m long slide with 2.3m high inflatable start ramp, inflated pontoon sides and a shallow pool at the end||12 & Under|
What to bring:
- Togs (wetsuit in cooler weather)
- Pool inflatables to make you go quicker (also available for purchase at the event)
- Sun shelter, camping chairs or even a picnic blanket
Food & Drink to keep you fuelled!
We have you covered for all the drinks and snacks you will need.
Swing by one of our food trucks with an assortment of beverages and snacks available to keep you nourished and hydrated throughout the day. Eftpos and cash available.
- Children under 12 must have a caregiver (18+) on site at all times
- Pre-schoolers may go on any of the slides they feel comfortable riding
- Caregivers are able to provide assistance to any toddler who needs a little encouragement to get their sliding started
- No-one may paddle or linger in the pools of water at the end of each slide
- Adults are classified as 18 years and older
- No sharp objects are to be worn on the slides (belt buckles, watches etc)
- No-one will be permitted to eat on the slides
- Waterslides are subject to availability
- Slide operation is weather dependant. Please call 0508 469 453 to confirm if we are operating on days with very high wind or heavy/consistent rain.
- Any users causing undue disruption to the slide operation or other users, or who are causing safety concerns, will be asked to leave the site
Wet ‘n Wild Slides
0508 GO WILD | 0508 469 453
PO Box 1172, Pukekohe 2340
When purchasing online tickets you are accepting our terms and conditions.