School Is Out, Now What?
Snowplanet’s school holiday programs offer a great environment for children aged 5-16 years to learn and progress in the world of snow sports.
Throughout the program, the children are separated into groups depending on their age, skill level and choice of skiing (from 5 years old) or snowboarding (from 8 years old), to be instructed by our friendly Ski and Board school instructors to advance their snowsports skills.
April School Holiday Program
6 April – 10 April 2015
13 April – 17 April 2015
- Time: 9:30 am – 11:30 am | 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Price: $299 per child (5 Days)
The school holiday program includes:
- A two-hour lesson each day with one of our friendly Ski & Board School Instructors as per session times above.
- Rental equipment for each day (skis, boots and poles or snowboard and boots and a helmet, excludes clothing).
- A small snack at break time each day.
- Awards meal on Friday!
The following extras are also available at an additional cost:
- Wristguards – $5 per day
- Rental Clothing – $15 per day (subject to availability)
- Rental Gloves – $9 per day (subject to availability)
To register now call (09) 427 0044 or email email@example.com
*A $2.50 processing fee is taken for booking online.