School Is Out, Now What?
Snowplanet’s School Holiday Programs offer a great environment for children aged 5-16 years to learn and progress in the world of snow sports.
Throughout the program, the children are separated into groups depending on their age, skill level and choice of skiing or snowboarding, to be instructed by our friendly Ski & Board School instructors to advance their snowsports skills.
September/October School Holidays
Join us this spring for skiing and snowboarding!
- Date: Week 1: 26th – 30th September
Week 2: 3rd – 7th October
- Time: 9:30am – 11:30am | 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Cost: $349
The September School Holiday Program includes:
- A two-hour lesson each day (includes snow pass) with one of our friendly Ski & Board School instructors as per session times above.
- Rental equipment for each day (skis, boots and poles or snowboard and boots and a helmet, excludes clothing).
- A small snack at break time each day.
- Awards meal on Friday!
The following extras are also available at an additional cost:
- Wristguards – $5 per day
- Rental Clothing – $24 per day (subject to availability)
- Rental Gloves – $9 per day (subject to availability)
To register now call (09) 427 0044 or email email@example.comSign up now
*A $2.50 processing fee is taken for booking online.
Upcoming School Holiday Programs
Week 1: 19th – 23rd
10:30am – 12:30pm