Snowplanet’s July Holiday Programmes offer a great environment for children aged 5-16 years to learn and progress in the world of snow sports. Throughout the programme, the children are separated into groups depending on their age, skill level and choice of skiing (from 5 years old) or snowboarding (from 8 years old), to be instructed by our highly qualified Ski and Board school instructors to advance their snowsports skills.
JULY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
9.00am to Midnight
Saturday 5th July to Saturday 19th July inclusive
July School Holiday Programmes
7th July – 11th July 2014
14th July - 18th July 2014
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently only accepting STRONG INTERMEDIATE or ADVANCED entrants only. All Beginner groups are at capacity.
- Time: 9:30am – 11:30am or 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Price: $349 per child (5 Days)
The July Holiday Programme includes:
- A two-hour lesson each day with one of our qualified Ski & Board School Instructors as per session times above.
- Their rental equipment for each day (skis, boots and poles or snowboard and boots and a helmet, excludes clothing).
- A small snack at break time each day.
- Awards meal on Friday – for the 5 day programmes only!
The following extras are also available at an additional cost:
- Wristguards – $5 per day
- Rental Clothing – $15 per day (subject to availability)
- Rental Gloves – $9 per day (subject to availability)
*A $2.50 processing fee is taken for booking online.