Snowplanet’s April Holiday Programmes offer a great environment for children aged 5-16 years to learn and progress in the world of snow sports. Throughout the programme, the children are separated into groups depending on their age, skill level and choice of skiing (from 5 years old) or snowboarding (from 8 years old), to be instructed by our highly qualified Ski and Board school instructors to advance their snowsports skills.
April School Holiday Programmes
21st – 25th April 2014
(Programme will still run as usual on public holidays)
28th April – 2nd May 2014
- Time: 9:30am – 11:30am or 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Price: $299 per child (5 Days)
*A $8.00 processing fee is taken for booking online.
The April Holiday Programme includes:
- A two-hour lesson each day with one of our qualified Ski & Board School Instructors as per session times above.
- Their rental equipment for each day (skis, boots and poles or snowboard and boots and a helmet, excludes clothing).
- A small snack at break time each day.
- Awards meal on Friday – for the 5 day programmes only!
The following extras are also available at an additional cost:
- Wristguards – $5 per day
- Rental Clothing – $15 per day (subject to availability)
- Rental Gloves – $9 per day (subject to availability)