All levels Snowboard Program
Our Freestyle Snowboard program is a natural advancement from the Rippers ‘n’ Riders program.
The program is designed to progress and improve riders at their own pace so to enhance the enjoyment of all participants. We welcome any young athlete to the program that wants to advance their riding in an inclusive environment.
Athletes are encouraged to think for themselves with the coaches working closely with everyone to make sure goals are achieved. If athletes are looking to become more competitive our coaches will work alongside them to support the athlete to attain their best possible result.
We look forward to seeing you on Friday.
Term 3, 2023
Term 4, 2023
- 9th October – 11th December
- 5:00pm – 6:30pm
- Members include: Year, Flexi Year & Family Membership holders.
- All fees must be paid prior to first session and are non-refundable.
- Minimum numbers per program and groups apply.
- Make up sessions only apply due to sickness or illness. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to lodge a missed session.
- Maximum of 2 make up sessions per term are allowed, with 1 carried over to the next term.
- Photos and videos of your children might be taken during a session and used on Social Media, if you do not agree to this please contact email@example.com
- Snowplanet is not responsible for any injury that occurs during the use of our facility.
Drop in sessions
For those who wish to come on a casual basis and not commit to a weekly training session you can join in at a drop in rate of: Non-Members $78 per session | Members $67 per session