Ski and Snowboard Programs
Rippers & Riders is a weekly term program all about learning fundamental movement in skiing and snowboarding. It provides a great fun start to these sports. Rippers & Riders is available for children aged 5 to 13.
‘Rippers & Riders’ Program
The ‘Rippers & Riders’ program includes:
- A 90 minute group ski or snowboard coaching session with one of our Ski and Board School Instructors.
- Access to the snow for the 90 minute duration of their lesson.
- Full use of our snow sport rental equipment, including skis/snowboard and boots for the duration of their 90 minute lesson (excludes rental clothing).
- 90 minute helmet hire for the lesson (helmets are compulsory for the Rippers & Riders Program).
In addition to the Rippers ‘n Riders price below, you may also need a Snowplanet RFID card to access the lifts and ski mat in the Snow Dome. A deposit of $6 is charged for this RFID card. Please keep the card for future use (the duration of the term program) or return it for a full refund.
Term 4, ‘Rippers & Riders’ (15th Oct – 21st Dec)
- Monday afternoons from 4:30pm – 6:00pm during the school term
- Friday afternoons from 5:00pm – 6:30pm during the school term
Pricing (10 week term)
- $440 Members (Year, Half-Year or Family Year Pass Members)
- $520 Non- Member
*An $2.50 processing fee is taken for booking online.
This snow sports program is for students enrolled in an Auckland High School who are interested in learning to ski or snowboard, looking to improve technique and ability. Students will be grouped according to ability and age where possible. This is a great way to learn a new sport while meeting other like-minded people. The Program is on Wednesday afternoons after school. The program includes:
- 1 hour group lesson and snow access for the lesson only
- 1 hour rental equipment hire, skis & boots or snowboard & boots. (clothing not included)
- 1 hour Helmet hire (Helmet’s are compulsory, and must be worn to participate in the program)