Kids Ski and Snowboard Programs
After School Activities
Rippers & Riders is a weekly term program all about learning fundamental movement in skiing and snowboarding and it provides a great fun start to these sports. Rippers & Riders kids ski lessons are available for children aged 5 to 13.
‘Rippers & Riders’ Kids Ski Lessons Program
The ‘Rippers & Riders’ kids ski lesson program includes:
- A 90 minute group ski or snowboard coaching session with one of our Ski and Board School Instructors.
- Access to the snow for the 90 minute duration of their lesson.
- Full use of our snow sport rental equipment, including skis/snowboard and boots for the duration of their 90 minute lesson (excludes rental clothing).
- 90 minute helmet hire for the lesson (helmets are compulsory for the Rippers & Riders Program).
In addition to the Rippers ‘n Riders price below, you may also need a Snowplanet RFID card to access the lifts and ski mat in the Snow Dome. A deposit of $6 is charged for this RFID card. Please keep the card for future use (the duration of the term program) or return it for a full refund.
Term 4 – 14th October – 20th December
- Monday – 4:30pm – 6:00pm during the school term
- Friday – 5:00pm – 6:30pm during the school term
Pricing (10 week term)
- $450 Members (Year, Half-Year or Family Year Pass Members)
- $550 Non- Member
*An $2.50 processing fee is taken for booking online.
Term 4 (10 Weeks)
14th October – 16th December
Mondays: 4:30pm – 6:00pm
Fridays: 5:00pm – 6:30pm
- By signing up to a full payment you receive 10% off the full price. Discount only applies to full term payments no partial term payments.
- Members include: Year, Half Year & Family Membership holders.
- All fees must be paid prior to first session and are non-refundable.
- Minimum numbers per program and groups apply.
- Make up sessions only apply due to sickness or illness. Please contact email@example.com to lodge a missed session.
- Maximum of 2 make up sessions per term are allowed, with 1 carried over to the next term.
- Photos and videos of your children might be taken during a session and used on Social Media, if you do not agree to this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snowplanet is not responsible for any injury that occurs during the use of our facility.
For full T&C’s please see the registration form.
This snow sports program is for students enrolled in an Auckland High School who are interested in learning to ski or snowboard, looking to improve technique and ability. Students will be grouped according to ability and age where possible. This is a great way to learn a new sport while meeting other like-minded people. The Program is on Tuesday after school. The program includes:
- 1 hour group lesson and snow access for the lesson only
- 1 hour rental equipment hire, skis & boots or snowboard & boots. (clothing not included)
- 1 hour Helmet hire (Helmet’s are compulsory, and must be worn to participate in the program)
Tuesday– 5:15pm – 6:15pm
22nd October – 26 November (6 Sessions)
$222 entire term
Extra hour freeride: $15.00 (payable on the night)
Cut-off date for bookings: 15th Spetmeber 2019
Term 4 (6 Weeks)
30th October – 4th December
Wednesdays: 5:30pm – 6:30pm