Ski and Snowboard Programs
Rippers & Riders is a weekly term program all about learning fundamental movement in skiing and snowboarding. It provides a great fun start to these sports. Rippers & Riders is available for children aged 5 to 13.
‘Rippers & Riders’ Program
The ‘Rippers & Riders’ program includes:
- A 90 minute group ski or snowboard coaching session with one of our Ski and Board School Instructors.
- Access to the snow for the 90 minute duration of their lesson.
- Full use of our snow sport rental equipment, including skis/snowboard and boots for the duration of their 90 minute lesson (excludes rental clothing).
- 90 minute helmet hire for the lesson (helmets are compulsory for the Rippers & Riders Program).
Term 3, ‘Rippers & Riders’ (24th July – 29th September)
- Monday afternoons from 4:00pm – 5:30pm during the school term (Monday 24th July – Monday 25th September) or
- Friday afternoons from 5:00pm – 6:30pm during the school term (Friday 28th July – Friday 29th Spetember)
Pricing (10 week term)
- $440 Members (Year, Half-Year or Family Year Pass Members)
- $520 Non- Member
*An $2.50 processing fee is taken for booking online.
Upcoming Term Dates & Prices
Term 4 – Monday 16th October – Friday 22nd December (10 Weeks) | Members $440 | Non-Members $520