Have your Santa photo taken at Snowplanet.
Santa photos available 28th November – 24th December.
This Festive Season Santa is taking up residency in his cabin in Snowplanet’s Winter Wonderland. When you book to see Santa, you step into a magical, white winter fairy-tale where lifelong memories are made, this is not an opportunity you want to miss!
During your photo session, you will experience meeting Santa, seeing a picture of Mrs. Claus hanging above a roaring fire, Christmas letters being sorted by an elf, Rudolph and Santa’s sleigh parked-up ready for Christmas deliveries, all nestled in an alpine village, amongst Christmas trees at the base of a mountain.
After visiting Santa out on the snow, feel free to warm up in Snowplanet’s 7Summits Restaurant & Bar with a hot chocolate.
SANTA’S FAMILY FUN VISIT
1 person family: $15
2 person family: $28
3 person family: $39
4 person family: $48
Extra persons: $12pp
Each person in a family group will receive access to the snowdome to visit Santa in his Winter Wonderland Cabin. Snowplanet’s photographer will capture a range of memories from the moment you meet Santa, throughout your visit with him. What to expect:
- Each family will receive one printed group photo to take home (*The best photo will be selected by our printing team)
- Every child who visits Santa’s Cabin will receive a free lollipop from Santa
- Under 2s are FREE with a full paying adult
*Please note there will be a short wait while your photo is being printed.
To ensure everyone has a great experience we limit Santa sessions to 4 or 5 families every 15 minutes. Otherwise, the wait in the snow is too long, especially for families with young children. If your family size is greater than 6 persons, we know that the photoshoots take longer so it is essential families don’t exceed this group size on arrival without booking first. Otherwise, it will extend the wait for every other family that follows.
For large families of 7 persons or more, we will ask if the booking is for two families or one. Combining families without prior arrangement also extends the wait for every other family. If you do choose to combine your families into one booking without prior arrangement, our photographer will only have time to perform ONE photo shoot and won’t be able to separate out the families into separate shoots.
SANTA SNOW FUN ADD-ON
30 minutes tubing & tobogganing: $25pp
Under 6s: $15pp
Under 2s: FREE with a full paying adult
Stay a while in Santa’s Winter Wonderland landscape and experience the thrill of tubing and tobogganing in our fantastic alpine village on the snow. There is a dedicated tobogganing track with an ice archway and two custom-built, ice-walled tubing tracks to shoot down. Suitable for all ages:
- 30 minutes exploring Santa’s Winter Wonderland including tobogganing & snow tubing (maximum five rides)
- Only available at this price with a visit to Santa
Your Premium Package Includes:
- 1x Snowplanet voucher per family – 50% off Family Snow visit1
- 1x Snowplanet voucher per family – 25% off Restaurant2
- 1x Raffle entry per family to win the Snowplanet Giant Christmas Gingerbread House3
- 50% off voucher – Offer applies to a maximum of a 4 person Family Pass or Family Pass Combo including Helmet hire OR up to 4 Person 1 hour Family Tubing including Boot hire. Valid 5th Jan – 31st Mar 21
- 25% Restaurant Discount Voucher – Applies up to a maximum discount value of $40.00NZD per group. One voucher per group. Valid 5th Jan – 31st Mar 21
- One raffle entry per family
PREMIUM EXPERIENCE GOODIE BAG:
With your Premium Winter Wonderland Experience, each child member of your family will receive a Snowplanet goodie bag. Each goodie bag includes:
- 1x Molly Woppy Snowplanet Pen
- 1x Instant Snow Sachet (just add water!)
- 1x Gingerbread Cookie
- 1x Treasure Hunt Map (to complete inside Winter Wonderland)
What to wear.
It might be summer but shorts and jandals are not the go in the dome folks!
When you visit Santa inside his Winter Wonderland you need to remember we keep it at a chilly -5 degrees to make sure Santa feels at home. Please wear lots of warm clothes, a beanie and gloves. Also, the snow tends to make your shoes wet, so waterproof shoes or snow boots are recommended. Don’t worry if you don’t have these or forget something, you can hire them on the day for a special price – only for Santa visitors!
Per Person =
|Jacket & Boots||$10|
Visit Santa Add-Ons.
DIGITAL PHOTO OPTIONS
Secure Web Portal with all photos from your photoshoot: $11.99
Snowplanet USB with all photos from your photoshoot: $19.95
Please be aware all Printed Photos, Web Portal Codes & USBs from the Santa Photoshoot Sessions need to be paid for and collected on the day of your visit. Photos will be available for collection after your visit and up to 1 hour after Santa finishes fof the day. USBs are subject to availability while stocks last.
PERSONALISED SNOWY PHOTO FRAME
Create your own live snowy photoscape with this unique photo frame. Insert your photo into the back of the frame, shake it up and watch it snow!
Frames are subject to availability while stocks last
KINDY SANTA VISITS
$25 per child
Bring the tots in to see Santa this Christmas with Kindy Santa Visits. A Pre-school Winter Wonderland Santa Visit is 45 minutes including visiting Santa and Snow Fun in Winter Wonderland.
Your Kindy package includes:
- A group photo for each child
- A lollipop for each child
- Boot hire for each child
- Toboggan hire
Minimum 15 children, a maximum of 60 children. Advanced bookings are required and subject to availability. One free supervising adult permitted per 2 children.