Women only training program.
This is the ideal training opportunity for all those ski racer mums who want some time to focus on themselves yet still be able to keep up with their kids! Join us in our women only morning training sessions where we will focus on drills and technique. With our fabulous coaches and winning techniques you are sure to be zipping down the mountain with confidence.
At this stage it is only available to skiers with a intermediate to advanced ski level (Not ideal for beginners).
- 2 hours of training each week (school term only)
- Thursday (9:30am – 11:00am)
*An additional 2.50 Processing Fee applies to each program
- Members include: Year, Half Year & Family Membership holders.
- All fees must be paid prior to the first session and are non-refundable.
- Minimum numbers per program and groups apply.
- Make up sessions only apply due to sickness or illness. Please contact email@example.com to lodge a missed session.
- Maximum of 2 make up sessions per term are allowed, with 1 carried over to the next term.
- Photos and videos of your children might be taken during a session and used on Social Media if you do not agree to this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snowplanet is not responsible for any injury that occurs during the use of our facility.
For those who wish to come on a casual basis and not commit to a weekly training session you can join in at a drop-in rate of: Non-Members $60 per session | Members $50 per session
For full T&C’s please see the registration form.
Member Full Payment =
M, Non-Member Full Payment =
LADIES SKI PROGRAM PRICING
|Term 1 (9 Weeks)|
11th Feb - 8th Apr
|Term 2 (8 Weeks)|
6th May - 8th Jul
(10th & 24th June no program)
|Term 3 (8 Weeks)|
5th Aug - 23rd Sept
|Term 4 (7 Weeks)|
28th Oct - 9th Dec